Defensive Driving / Point Reduction Course (Driver Improvement Program) - $75.00
Instructors at Drive Alert have cumulative years of drivers training experience, also in numerous foreign countries. Additionally, all instructors participate in semi-annual advance drivers training courses to learn new, and enhance their driving skills.
Not only does Drive Alert utilize state of the art equipment inside the classroom with simulation training, every Drive Alert vehicle is equipped with dual facing video recorders that captures the driver's behavior. The recording is further used as a reinforcement tool to display to the student/client the areas that need improvement.
Fact, simulation training, combined with one-on-one driving instructions with an experienced certified driving instructor has been proven effective in demonstrating the effects of speed, on road surface conditions such as: dry, wet, snow, and ice.
- 8 hour course composed of classroom lectures, short films and Simulation Training
- Requires eight hours of classroom instruction.
- Reduces four points from SC Drivers License, or to satisfy a judge's request for a driver improvement class to avoid points applied from a traffic citation.
- This course can be taken for a four point credit only once every three years
Additional Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) Driving Session - $50.00 per hour
- Personal One-On-One Instruction time with a SC licensed Driving Instructor