Understanding the Facts and Risks
- Although teens represent 7% of the licensed population, they are involved in almost 20% of all fatal crashes
- Adding teenage passengers to a vehicle greatly increases the potential crash risk for new drivers
- Approximately 5,000 teenagers die each year in car crashes
- According to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, over half of motor vehicle crash deaths among teenagers occur on weekends
- Teens are twice as likely to crash at night
- Over one third of teenage motor vehicle crash deaths occur between 6pm and midnight
- Nearly 2 out of every 3 people killed in teen-driver crashes are people other than the teen driver
Copyright © 2017 - 2018 Drive Alert Training LLC. and Arche Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Prices includes all transaction fees. (surcharge of 3% to be applied to all credit card transactions)
(864) 507-5307Developed and Maintained by Arche Designs.